Your questions are very important. Why am I on this planet? What's life about? Is there a God? What's he like? Why is there suffering? What happens when we die...? These matter to you and the Bible says they matter to God so much so that Jesus came to earth with the express purpose of giving us 'truth'.
Harpenden's Big Questions is a chance to discover what the biggest questions are that our town is asking. And then to see if Christianity really does have any answers. Please submit a question however sceptical or hostile. And then in 2018 on 6th, 8th, 13th and 15th March we will be hosting evenings to tackle the top four. Maybe yours will be one of them?
It surprises people that the first Christians spoke of Christianity as something that was "true and reasonable”
— Barnaby Monteiro, Assistant Minister, Christchurch
- Is there a God?
- Why does God allow suffering?
- Isn't the Bible just stories?
- Why do Christians have such a hang up about sex?
- Do all religions lead to heaven?
- Has science disproved God?
- What is the meaning of life?
- Is there anything after death?
- What is Christianity?
- Wasn't Jesus just a good teacher?
200 people surveyed so far